Zoodle Bone Broth Chicken Noodle SoupApril 24, 2020
Butternut Squash SoupApril 24, 2020
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2–3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound beef, chuck roast, fat trimmed, cut into ½ -inch pieces
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups chopped green cabbage
- 4 cups beef bone broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped parsley plus more to serve
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the beef and cook until browned.
- Add the celery, carrots, dried oregano and dried thyme and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beef bone broth and water and bring the soup to a low boil.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the beef is fork tender.
- Add the cabbage and parsley and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the cabbage is soft.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with extra fresh parsley (if desired).