Your Path to PMS ReliefFebruary 19, 2020
Magnesium and ObesityFebruary 26, 2020
- 1 cup (firmly packed) ground walnuts
- 1/2 cup (firmly packed) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- For topping (optional)
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts
- To hydrate raisins, place raisins with 1 teaspoon of water in a microwavable bowl, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 6-cup muffin pan with paper cups.
- In a bowl mix almond flour, ground walnuts, cinnamon and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with honey. Add almond -walnut mixture and mix well.
- Add carrots and coconut oil and mix.
- Gently fold in raisins.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with extra raisins and chopped walnuts if using.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack, and enjoy!