Homemade Lemon-Lime Soda Electrolyte DrinkJune 27, 2020
The Best Naturopathic Service in AjaxJuly 5, 2020
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 dates
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dried pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp of pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add almonds, coconut, salt, dates, and pineapple chunks until everything is chopped up well.
- Whisk together melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Add to the food processor and pulse to combine. Spread the mixture out onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake to 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to cool for 20 to 30 minutes before storing in an airtight container, or serving.
From – https://healthysubstitute.com/