Are You Aging Too Quickly?February 5, 2020
Where On Earth Did My Sex Drive Go?February 12, 2020
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the broccoli florets in a food processor and pulse until
the mixture resembles rice.
- Transfer the broccoli rice to a non-stick baking sheet.
- Add the minced garlic and olive oil and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Spread out in a single layer.
- Roast in preheat oven for 25 minutes, mixing halfway until
- Remove from the oven.
- Add the lemon juice and chopped parsley and toss to combine.
SERVINGS/RECIPE – 4