Destress Me ShotAugust 7, 2019
The Powerful Benefits of BreathingAugust 14, 2019
- Author: Evelyn – HealthySubstitute.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 ½ pounds carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, honey and grated ginger until combined.
- In a large bowl, place the chopped carrots.
- Add the butter mixture and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, stirring halfway through through the cooking time, until the carrots are tender.
- Remove from the oven and serve.