Are You Craving Sweets?December 11, 2019
16 Clever Tips When Eating OutDecember 18, 2019
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- coconut oil, for greasing
- In a bowl add the eggs, almond milk and maple syrup. Whisk until
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix gently with rubber
spatula until well incorporated.
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Spread a little coconut oil on both sides of waffle maker and
pour just enough batter to fill the bottom part, do not overfill. Cook for 4-6
minute or until golden brown and easy to separate from the waffle iron.
(cooking time depends on the heat of your waffle maker).
- Repeat with the remaining batter.