Top 3 Healthy Fats to Look BeautifulJune 19, 2019
Gut-Brain ConnectionJune 26, 2019
Don’t you just feel like having pancakes sometimes but dread the feeling of bloating that usually occurs afterwards. These pancakes allow you to treat yourself without the worry of feeling bloated and heavy afterwards and without worrying about your weight. Just add some strawberries or blueberries on top with only a little bit of pure maple syrup or agave nectar. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe medium banana, mashed
- 2 ½ tsp coconut flour
- pinch of baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- ¼ tsp coconut oil for greasing
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients except coconut oil.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease the skillet with coconut oil.
- Spoon 1/8 cup of the batter onto skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles and sides of the pancake firm up, about 2 minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes with a spatula, and cook the underside, for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer the pancakes to a platter and serve with your favorite fruits.