Almond Cashew & Chia Balance BallsMay 1, 2022
Magnesium Deficiency – a New Epidemic?July 20, 2022
It can be used as a sleep tonic!
- 6 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 4 ounces unsweetened tart cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder
- dried culinary rose petals
- Heat almond milk and tart cherry juice over low heat in a small pot.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in honey and ashwagandha. (If you want to make it really frothy, you can add it to a blender). Top with rose petals and drink warm.