Magnesium and ObesityFebruary 26, 2020
Roasted Carrot and Avocado SaladMarch 6, 2020
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- ½ pound mushrooms, quartered
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the broccoli florets, mushrooms and red onion on a large
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in preheat oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown
- Remove from the oven.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Serves – 4