Should We Really Be Scared of Natural Hormones Therapy?June 19, 2020
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Bites with Creamy Lemon Dipping SauceJune 27, 2020
1 cup fresh strawberries plus extra for serving
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 fresh dates, pitted or to taste
¼ cup raw cashews
6 tbsp chia seeds
For serving (optional):
4 tbsp of coconut whipped cream
- Place the almond milk, strawberries, lemon juice, vanilla extract, dates and cashews in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Whisk in the chia seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then whisk again.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-5 hours, or overnight until thickened.
- Stir well before serving.
- Divide the chia pudding between jars or small bowls.
- Top with coconut whipped cream (if using) and fresh strawberries and serve.
From – https://healthysubstitute.com/