Avocado Egg BoatsAugust 28, 2020
Creamy Cucumber and Cabbage ColeslawAugust 28, 2020
- 2 pounds cucumber
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dried dill or 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ¼ tsp organic black pepper
- Peel and slice cucumber thinly.
- In a large bowl mix cucumber and green onion.
- In a small glass mix vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, black pepper and dill.
- Pour vinegar mixture over cucumber, toss to coat.
- Adjust taste with more salt and black pepper if needed and serve immediately.