Thriving With Stress & AnxietyMarch 26, 2021
How to Get a Great Night SleepApril 23, 2021
1 ½ pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch cubes
1 small onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, minced
½ green bell pepper, cubed
½ red bell pepper, cubed
2 medium carrots, diced
1 large stalk celery, diced
4 cups bone broth
2 cups broccoli florets
salt, black pepper to taste
¼ cup chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the celery, carrots and peppers and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bone broth and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 25-30 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley, season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve.