The Best Cucumber SaladAugust 28, 2020
Keeping Your Good EstrogensAugust 30, 2020
- 2 small cucumber
- 1 ½ pound cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half then remove the seeds using a teaspoon. Chop the cucumbers into 1/6 inch thick pieces.
- In a bowl, add shredded cabbage, cucumbers, dill, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.