More Natural Considerations for COVID 19March 26, 2020
Beef Cabbage SoupApril 24, 2020
- 1 ½ pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 large celery stalks, chopped
- 4 cups homemade or store bought bone broth
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into noodles
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the celery and carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken, season with salt and black pepper and cook until no longer pink.
- If necessary, you may add a little water while the chicken is cooking to prevent sticking.
- Add the bone broth and 2 cups of water, cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook one minute.
- Add the parsley, season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve.
From – healthysubstitute.com