Healthy Mocha Recipe with MCT OilJune 12, 2019
Top 3 Healthy Fats to Look BeautifulJune 19, 2019
This is an easy chicken salad that you can make from scratch with only 6 ingredients. It tastes amazing and it is satisfying as well. I got this recipe from www.paleogrubs.com .
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup Olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 large avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Refrigerate for minimum 30 minutes or until ready to serve.